1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first time at failing! :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Danny19

this is kinda long.. but i need advice!

I used to be one of the smart kids at school. I would get decent grades though. but that was because i was lazy. My teacher would even wonder why i would pass my tests without doing homework sometimes. lol. Im pretty good at math, but i hate numbers. unless its money wise. lol. i would get honor rolls all the time in elementary. a few times in middle school.and in high school i got one every semester too, the last year i got in the principals honor roll 2 times and i even got a medal from my small learning community that i had at school. I graduated with honors and a 3.5 gpa. But since i started college it all went down hill. First semester i got a 2.5 not bad i guess because thats a good standing.wish i couldve done better. but this semester has been horrible. I got a math teacher that is worth shit, he is a stupid student teacher and when we ask him to explain something he just repeats what we already heard. Im taking a philosophy class that i dont understand at all. and history is so boring and i dont even know what the damn teacher has been talking about since we started and it is the first time in my life that im going to fail!!. Ive never failed anything!! Im failing 3 classes this semester and im frustrated and depressed because i need to repeat them. And im on academic probation and if i dont pass them next semester i can get kicked out of school. :frowning2: . im taking a nutrition class and theatre and im passing those with a B and an A. I think that im mostly failing My philosophy and history classes because i procrastinated so damn much. Philosophy was soooo hard and stupid though.. and My math kinda for that too but i did good in some stupid projects and hw its the tests that i fail. I think that a few times the me being gay part kinda got me down a little and i couldnt concentrate too much on school stuff...

i cant do much now but regret it and thats not worth anything. However i need advice on how to stop procrastinating so much and do good this next semester. anything any of you guys do to keep yourself on check is good.. i just need to stop being lazy. because even though i call myself stupid or failing im not. i think im pretty smart, i even got a big head because people tell me that. Im just lazy. Hopefully if i can get my stuff together next semester i can get a better grade. if i dont pass not only will i get kicked out of school but i will also not be able to major in what i want...

thanks in advance for reading my stupid school shit i shouldnt even be whining about because its my damn fault. and for any advice

2. stumble along

Wow, this is literally what I'm going through right now
    Except I'm a senior in highschool with 5 APs and I'm just barley passing 3 classes

I wish someone could give good advise for this because I need to know too, I'm just saying you're not alone with this lol, all I can offer is what i think, I haven't tried it for the fact I am really lazy.

Do you by any chance have either YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or tumblr accounts? Are you easily bored with things, and get sidetracked easily?

Try cleaning your study area very well, less stuff lying around wont let you get distracted, close ajy windos too and leave any pets and peopleat the door, and shut it. And for all that is good and clean and wonderful avoid all social networking sites until you finish.

In fact I am procrastinating right now o.o DAMN YOU SENIORITIS

3. Danny19

unfortunately i went through that too but i did good in the end. And senioritis is very severe it followed me to college! grrr. yea i think thats what i should do... tomorrow.. lol. i think i hate the work "tomorrow" saying that made me fail.. Im too lazy to try too i cant even clean my room im procrastinating on that too lol

4. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm there. I was an A student in junior... and now I'm struggling to manage a B in senior. I really hate it, but at least it makes me value my grades more.