1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yeahyeah, Dec 13, 2011.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

So I added a girl from my school to facebook because I wanted her to help me with a photo. The thing is that we've never talked in school. I've seen her in school and that's why I thought one day that she could help me. So... I just added her. Do you think is strange from my part to do that? because she did not accept the friend request (even when we have friends in common from the school). So am I weird? haha I was thinking the other day that maybe she thought I like her lol or something.

2. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's not weird to add people you knew. If she didn't accept, thats her choice, so don't stress. No harm done.

3. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Ohh I'm not stresed I just thought it was funny if she thought i liked her haha. If she only knew

4. cityofangels

cityofangels Guest

No, I don't think it is weird to do that. I have done that a few times myself :slight_smile:

5. Uniboth

A lot of girls think I'm in love with them... It's definitely funny! Play along...it's quite entertaining!