1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lol this guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by theatergeek101, Dec 14, 2011.

1. So there is this guy I like. He sits next to me in my math class (Yes math, not typical English Class XD uhhhh................) lmao. Well yeah, he is very cute. He is from germany but I have this feeling that he make like me too but I have no idea. I mean I am not open about my sexuality to nobody even though I am in the process of telling my therapist. But yeah, he is so cute, and i love his voice. Taller than me lmao. But I cannot stop thinking about him everytime i see him. The funny part about it, is that he sits right next to me. I used to stare at him the whole time however, i know look at him on the side of my eye, if that makes any sense haha. Even him giving me a tap on the shoulder makes me feel so warm. >.> I even pinch a tent here and there LOL!!! The funny part is, is that when i try to make direct eye contact, he looks in my direction but acts as if he is looking at the white board on the side. I sometimes see that his foot is like 1 foot away from my own. I feel as if it is getting closer. I hate the fact that he is a exchange student but I swear, its like we have so much in common. Were both from Europe, although my accent has been withering away over the years, so I sound more americanized. I guess we have family party story backgrounds? LOL. Just funny stories. However, the negative side of me that intervenes, is that yes my face might be good looking, however my body is lacking some attention. I'm not fat, however I am a little overweight. I feel ashamed and I guess that is one thing that holds me back. I mean if something were to happen, this would be my first relationship. I just don't know how to approach. He is also is high up in like popularity i guess. Everybody talks to him. Me, and I am just the loner that walks in the halls alone everyday. my bestfriends walked away from me, because I used to be a negative person. I'm more positive now, but it's not worth to win them back. They like having groups of friends, I just want to a nice single relationship, more can be possible, but I need that love. Parents care more about my grades, and some other stupid shit. They always want to get in my business. Back the fuck away lmao. Well technically, my step father, and mother. So Parent... :icon_sad:

Overall, maybe i am just talking bad about myself, maybe its true, maybe not. But for those who are alone, my belief is good will happen eventually, and just hang on.

2. jlg65

Hey :slight_smile: you should talk to him. Get him alone sometime, maybe after class. Tell him he is cute or something :slight_smile: you never know, it could be your lucky day!

3. alone time? I don't even know where the hell he goes. I try to walk with him, but he always looks straight, a little red lmao, but ...........ughhhhhh Я хочу почувствовать его горячее тело ( I WANT TO FEEL HIS HOT BODY!!!!!!!!)

4. jlg65

Then go old school and pass him a note in class! "I came, I saw, I conquered!" Go conquer that hot body!

5. lol, but thats obvious. I want a secret relationship, I mean just for now. If he isn't then I know he would tell.

6. jlg65

It is a tough situation. You don't know if he is gay or not so it could turn out really well or not so well. Are you comfortable with people knowing your sexuality?

7. stumble along

story of my life

do you guys talk? if not start talking
    or message him on facebook

and if you want start working out! not only will it make you look better but youll feel better about yourself too!

ps nice choice, exchange students are the ish

8. I will try to talk to him more. I am not really comfortable about my sexuality jlg65. I mean I can accept that I am gay, but I have not told anyone. I will start working out as this year, is going to be a new year.
    Going back to stumble along, I just started to eat plain oatmeal for breakfest for the past two weeks. I am gonna start the p90X program. And Lmao, I choose him because it reminds me of the fun of my family in the past, like seeing my Aunt drunk all the time. Plus, because hes a hotty.

9. jlg65

Same here! And i need to get in shape too! Oatmeal working at all?

10. Seraph

Cute story :slight_smile: Gather all your strength and look at him in the eyes (more like stare xD),
    Wait . . .
    If he turns red, you win, lol you guys are just so cute.

Oh and btw, speak about German, there is a romance show thread that I just posted a while ago, it has all stories of gay/les/bi, the gay one is pretty awesome, I bet you will feel in love after you watch, the point is that during the show will give you some advice of gay and straight stuffs, I just feel like wanna share it bcause it is the best gay show ever - link: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/entertainment-media/54947-forbidden-love-verbotene-liebe-german-soap.html

#10 Seraph, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  11. wildthing

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, I hate being the one to say this to you, but he's probably straight. Then again, you might never know.

The thing is, when you're bi/gay, and you have a crush of the same sex, you see things that aren't there. I'm saying this because it's happened to me countless times. And this will only hurt you.

I think you should still try and talk to him and see if he is like us and if he is interested in you, but he probably isn't.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I don't want you to go through what I went through so many times.

The last time was literally about three/four months ago. There's this guy who's SOOO cute, and he's like a really good friend of mine. He's new.

Anyway, I didn't think much of him until we all went on this trip to Veracruz, and we were all watching a TV show on my other friend's iPad. He was lying right next to me, and he moved an inch closer and our sides touched. I was like omg he likes me. Then our feet touched. I was basically DYING.

The next day, I started flirting with him (not in a too obvious way, but in a noticeable way if you're bi/gay). It felt like he kinda flirted back. I gave him so many signals, and he seemed to return them.

And a lot of things happened that made me think he honestly liked me, but he's actually as straight as it gets.

Everything was him just being a good friend and talking to a friend and me seeing that as more.

You only see what you want to see.

So, give it a try. Just don't get your hopes up too high, it hurts when you know they're entirely straight and you've wasted so much energy and time on them.

Over time, however, it will get easier to pick up on the real signals.

I think I might be getting better at it.

I did, after all, risk everything on a couple of signals with my current 'boyfriend' (we're not really boyfriends yet, but I don't know what to call it), and it turned out fine. But those signals were much more different, 'cause they actually meant something.

So yeah.

12. jlg65

Very well said. I believe you should give it a try, but remember that you never know if he is straight or not. In the least, you'll make a new friend :slight_smile:

13. wildthing

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you! And yeah, you're right. Give it a try, but don't get too into him, 'cause if he is straight, you'll only get hurt. But that's true about the friend!

The same thing happened to me with this other guy. I was head over heels over him, and our relationship got so strong, and this was a real thing. Not like that story I just said, this was like. I don't know how to explain. And we were only friends, but it was more than that. So much more. It got to the point that I loved him so much that I didn't care if he didn't love me back, even if everything pointed towards he did. Because being friends mattered to me the most, because he became like a brother to me.

In the end he was actually straight, and I told him how I fell for him, and he didn't take it bad, he just didn't return those feelings. I was hurt, but I hurt even before that. Because it hurts loving someone and not being able to be with them, literally.

But yeah.

14. jlg, Oatmeal tastes better than original package. Less grams of sugar, i add my own fruit in there. Its good and keeps u full from snacking. I cut off the sugar drinks like soda, Any like Juice Drinks, especially my favorite, VITAMIN WATER =P . Also no diet drinks either. Apparently your body will get used to it, and even though its a sugar supplement, your body will eventually think its sugar, and use it.

dennisvkn, thanks. If he turns red, I will put my hands up like a referee, and be like GOAL!!!! LMAO!!! not infront of him of course >.> hahaha. But I will watch that video. I think we would make a cute couple

wildthing, =( , You make a really good point, and I will not deny it. I would like you to thank you for showing your concern, because I do not take no's very well or the ackwardness well. I really don't want to be disappointed. If it doesn't work out, then o well. But the first thing I will try, is to give him a good old Russian Beerfest, maybe we will be drunk enough to make love LOL hahaha, im a strange child..... How did you meet your boyfriend. Im gonna call him your boyfriend because he gave u those real signals. I mean I wish the guy could really played footsies with me and touching my hand and stuff. I mean me and my STEP cousin would. Yes, my step not Complete Blood related cousin, however, OMG!!!!!! I feel for my cousin, and I HAD THE ULTIMATE SIGNS!!, however, the subject matter is left alone. I wished, but not gonna happen. Which reminds me of that summer time, sleeping in the same bed, boxers on, and his hands around me at 3am in the morning. Something slipped out of his pants, AND I TELL YOU, i felt it LMAO!!!!!!! AGAIN, i am a weird child. I get so easily off topic, im sorry haha

15. jlg65

Yeah, ive cut all sodas. Potatoes too! Stupid potatoes make you fat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i'll give the oatmeal a whirl! thanks :slight_smile:

16. Potatoes? Just don't put butter and any salts on it. Mix it with vegetables. Or add it in soup. Yummm.

17. jlg65

Haha, apparently they are the worst thing for you. Baked, chips, fries, mashed...so yummy but i cut them

18. well i usually never bake mine. Just put em in my soup. Lol, maybe i should cut em too, however I never have time to make my soup. So I haven't had them in a while lmao. Shit, I just realized Ill be my mans bitch in the Kitchen hahahaha lol. But i love to cook.

19. jlg65

I love cooking too! haha, Mexican is my fav!

---------- Post added 14th Dec 2011 at 09:46 PM ----------

Lol, we can be kitchen bitches together :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. I love italian food! LOL, Kitchen Bitches Unite! haha