1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I ugly?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KatKut, Dec 15, 2011.

1. KatKut

I don't know but everytime I try to met guys from chats they reject me when they see my pic or cam but I had lots of one night stands and with plenty of hot guys...
    so it's very weired,I have met the most compatible man ever and with the same future expectatives than me and he rejected me when I sent him a pic :frowning2:
    is that because I am ugly?

[Removed picture: Sorry everyone, self-pictures aren't currently allowed in the public forum unless they're directly linked from a member's profile album. Please PM me or start a thread in Ask The Staff if you have any questions. Ben]

#1 KatKut, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
  2. Bedroom Hymns

You're not ugly, in fact I find you quite cute.

3. Paper Heart

Are you serious? You're very attractive!

4. insidehappy

insidehappy Guest

just because someone doesn't want you doesn't mean the problem is with you. everyone has something they are attracted. even teh most attractive people get rejected by others. just be you.

5. jargon

You look cute to me :slight_smile: Although you couldve smiled more in the pic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

People have their types. I think with all of the profiles, types and cliches the gay community tends to have, that gets exaggerated even more than in the straight dating world.