1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I feel about girls

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CrimsonThunder, Dec 17, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

This is probably the most confusing thing I find about myself...

I'm bi, so that means I find both boys and girls attractive right. But the thing is I can't see myself having a relationship with a girl or falling in love with one for a long time.

I've fallen in love with girls before though, but it doesn't last long then I get bored with the person or sick of them. No matter what personality they got or how attractive they are.

With guys on the other hand, I still got crushes on ones from 3 years ago. =/

Anyone know why or what this means?

2. Samus610

Maybe it means that you just prefer guys over girls.

3. InaRut

Well (although this is kinda one of those questions that ALL of us at EC hate) why do you consider yourself bi? I supppose if you can still be intimate with women then that makes you bi...However are you forcing yourself to be inimate with them to be bi? I couldn't see you doing that as it is pretty clear your are confident with your sexuallity.

Maybe it's what samus said. Nothing more, nothing less. :slight_smile:

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sounds like you might be more gay than bi.

5. Ty

Ty Guest

Someone once said "sexuality's like a fluid" ooh i know that sounds quite dirty but its true! it flows... i mean like it changes and varies from person to person.. Some days you may find you prefer one over the other. I still get crushes on girls too so IDK. No need to label yourself.

6. CrimsonThunder

I consider myself bi because I like pussy and tits. =]

Its not that I'm not sexually attracted to girls, I know I am. Its just relationship wise and friendship wise. I just can't stand the same girl after a certain amount of time... Thats probably why I had guy friends and not girl friends my whole life. And I know that makes me sound like an asshole, but I want to work this out.

Thanks for all the comments so far guys.

Come to think of it, could be all the bad relationships I've had with girls. (Never had a bad one with a guy, you see) But had a few really bad ones with girls.

One was a girl was really scaring me as she was really pushy and wanting a relationship (I wasn't, I wasn't attracted to her at all).

Another was this really hot chick that I liked and she spread really bad rumors about me... I still remember it and I hated her (and all girls for ages) I told my friends about what happened and they said "Don't let one bad experience put you off girls" Thats when I kinda came out to them as well. It took me ages to get over just that one experience. I thought all girls were bitches and sluts.

#6 CrimsonThunder, Dec 17, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  7. JSG

JSG Guest

Sounds like my 'ex', but your the exact opposite, he wasn't attracted to guys but loved the sex.
    With me things were different, but it couldn't last anyway, he was too attracted to women.

8. CrimsonThunder

Well, knowing I'm not alone is a good thing I guess.

But I don't want it to be so black and white. Do you know any reasons as to why he only liked the sex? Did he tell you anything that happened.

9. ebra

it doesnt need to be black and white. i think forcing yourself to see it that was is what creates so much confusion and hesitancy.

If I had to lable myself right this second, i would be bi, or at least bi curious. because I like people. I like sex. and thats as black and white as it is, I dont want to renounce guys, but I am not going to not love someone because they are girls. it just is what it is, what is ever right for you.

I have seen on here before, where bisexuals have said that even though there is some attraction to both, it can still be broken down by percent, that you are still mostly atttracted to guys, and have the emotional connection to guys, but you like the sex from all, theres nothing wrong with that. theres alot of ways to look at it.

failed relationships will always effect how you are with people, and once you get burned, it is easy to turn away from that sex and just renounce everything about them. that could be a real reason that you dont feel comfortable getting involved with girls for anything more then friends with benifits.

just relax, do what makes you feel good, and take it one day at a time. Life is nothing but grey areas!

10. Psychedelic Bookmarks

hard situation. but on a side note, i'd encourage you to try and give girls another chance. your exs sound like nasty pieces of work, but we're not all like that! promise! :wink:

11. Ok there are few points here that I thought were good. One:

That sounds like me. The sex with guys is fun, but I don't need anything else from them. This could be how you're working only the opposite. You may just like the sex with them but like you said you can't stand the same girl for too long. And secondly:

This hit the nail on the head I think. I think this point pertains a lot to bisexuals. A lot of the time one day I feel I'm more into one then the next day it could switch. With bisexuality it doesn't always have to be a rigid 50/50 split every single day.

12. Ty

Ty Guest

Infact, it might have been you who said that Derek... Was it? I can't remember >.<

13. It might have been me, but I know I'm not the only one who's said it.

14. CrimsonThunder

Thank you, great post.

And thanks everyone else, It's a lot more clearer now. =]

I've realised that a long time ago, but its still all those bad memories in my head that keeps me back... If only it was so easy to get rid of them.