1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The thing is, I just don't like her..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Grex20, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Grex20

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I'm gay, a few of my close friends already know this. A few months ago I told this friend of mine when I just met her because she asked. We've been pretty close since. Recently though, she's been acting weird around me and she just confessed to me that she liked me, even though she knows about my sexuality.

What should I tell her? I've been on the other side of this before, confessing to a few guys before getting stone-cold rejected. I don't want to seem heartless "breaking up" with her, yet I want to let her know that I don't like her. I don't want to beat around the bush either. Do you guys have any advice? :icon_sad:

2. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This won't be easy for either of you. She knows you're not available simply due to your orientation. Me? If it was a guy, I'd tell him that I have no problem with *him* but his gender and still want to be his friend because he's very important to me. Make sure she knows that by trying to go there it would ruin what you have for sure and that you don't want to do that. (*hug*)

3. Grex20

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, I guess nothing in love is ever easy. I'll try to talk to her in person tomorrow about it. She deserves better anyway. Thanks :slight_smile:

4. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    No problems. Tell me how it goes :slight_smile: