1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erection problems!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Charni, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hate my penis on a good day, but when I get an erection it is SO :***: HORRIBLE!!! I wish I could just stop having them. Is there any way to stop an erection at all?

2. Katelynn

I know how you feel, since I absolutely despise & loathe getting erections. I tried to find some info on how to get rid of them; this is what I found:

Masturbate or have sex often. An idle penis is much more likely to throw random erections, so if you keep it busy with lots of sex, it will behave better when you need it to be flaccid.
    If you want to prevent erections, don’t think about erections. When you find yourself in a situation where an erection would be inappropriate, and you start thinking about how bad it would be to get an erection, that can lead to trouble. Anytime you think of erection, on some subconscious level you are also thinking about sex, and when you start thinking about sex, you’re penis will generally become excited.

Along the same lines as the previous step, you should also avoid any thoughts of sex. This one is pretty obvious, but it is also important. If you’re mind wanders in any way on any level to the act of sex, your penis will start to prepare itself for action. The best way to not think about sex is to actively think about something else. The oldest trick in the book is to think about sports. As long as you aren’t thinking about hot sports athletes like Anna Kournikova, this should work pretty well in helping prevent erections.
    Don’t touch your penis by accident. This is absolutely vital, and if you fail to follow this step, you have no hope in your effort to prevent erections. For example, if you’re in a shower, and you start working over your penis with a bar of soap, certain things are bound to happen. This is fine unless you’re in a public showering situation.
    Don’t wear tight pants. This is important on two levels. For one thing, tight pants can put a lot of friction on your penis, and this isn’t helpful if you’re trying to prevent erections. Secondly, tight pants will make any accidental erections much more noticeable. The relative level of tightness to avoid is hard to define, but if you’re pants are rubbing your penis in a pleasurable way when you’re just walking around, it might be time to loosen things up a little bit.

One thing that does comfort me tho, is that HRT will either kill or severely reduce erections for me, so it's another merciful benefit of being on hormones, which I simply look forward to more & more. If I come across any more info, believe me, I will share it with you!