1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A guy that I am dating

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by theatergeek101, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Woo HOO! I'm dating someone!!!! He is a very attractive dude, with a freaken awesome personality. So heres my question for you guys. Him and I live two states over, I live in the CT and he lives in PENN. He can drive, but I can't until mid february. He has a car, and i do to, but I can't drive it lmao. Well, its almost Christmas and he is heading off to see his grandparents. I really really want to be with him in person. I mean we have a closeted relationship. I know my parents wouldn't care that much, maybe, nah, they probably go crazy, and his parents, I have no idea haha, but I really want to see him. I mean we have February Vacation, but I mean what excuse can I say? I mean we talk everynight, but how do we bring out to our parents. He is willing to come visit, but i mean, I don't know what to say to the parents. "Oh yeah, I met him online, he's just a friend" they be like, bullshit and wouldn't agree. lmao. I mean, :icon_redf if he comes up, its not gonna be a hey type scenario. Things will happen that night hahahaha. So yeah, any advice?

2. Artemicion

No offense, but I'd say HOLD YOUR HORSES. Isn't this going a little bit fast :confused:? But I can't really give much advice from the information you've given. I have no idea how old the guy you're dating is...and if he does come over you're literally asking for trouble onto yourself. Maybe meet at a public place? But even still, best advice is wait for your February Vacation...

Also, I'm guessing you're falling head over heels for this guy when you've posted this...so I will assume that the thinking process has been somewhat impaired...

Bleh, I hope that helps, although I doubt the stuff I wrote is the stuff you wanted to hear.

3. TroubledRyan

You need to make sure the guy is legit, then talk to your parents.

I'm not saying he won't come down, but be positive before jumping to asumptions :slight_smile:.

I really do hope it works out for the best to you though!

4. Nah. Hes 17. I mean ill just say he is just a friend.