1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I doing here?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hexagon, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Hexagon

I've come back to my mother's house for christmas, and so far I've done nothing but sit on my bed in the room I tried to kill myself in three times and watch TV online. And I can't go out because I'm scared of getting beaten up, and I can't get out of my room because its where the internet is and I have nothing better do. I'm stuck here and I feel worse every day and I don't know what to do. I'm so effed up and theres nothing I can do about it.

/rant

2. Ianthe

(*hug*)

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. You're visiting family, don't the want to see you? Could you go spend time with your mom?

Hang in there--if nothing else, soon Christmas will be over, and all our lives can get back to their regularly scheduled programming. (*hug*)

3. Hexagon

I can't stand my family.

4. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    (*hug*)

Would people really beat you up?

5. Hidinginalabama

(*hug*) (*hug*)
    I am so sorry that you are having a hard time right now. But look forward to the next day when you know you will be having a great day. I hope things get better faster for you.(*hug*)

6. Hexagon

Yep. I lived here for eight and a bit years as the most fucked up little bitch you could find, and then I went queer and everyone hated me. Then I turned into a man, and everyone hated me more. It would be a seriously bad idea to go out alone.

Yeah, I suppose I'm a little bitter about looking forward to the day when I'll have a good time. That will be when I get surgery.