1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Take a Chance or stick with Ron

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Raug, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Raug

So my friends say I flirt with the universe, which is probably true, but recently I've only talked to one person, Chance, and he's pretty cool. Recently I met a friend I was talking to, through facebook, and learned he was bi. Now I don't like everyone but he's different. Well I have nicknames for everyone and we were watching a very potter musical together givingnhim the nickname Ron, yup I'm that geeky (;.

So everyone knows Chance and says this and that about him. He talks very sexually with me, which I'm used to, but my friends continue to tell me to stay away from him,no matter how much I like him.

Yesterday Rons girlfriend dumped him and I asked him to my new years party, where my bestfriend is going to tell him I like him, and I'm going to be hanging out with him later today.

So I guess what I'm asking is who should I focus on?

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Err so Ron is gay? :S

3. Raug

Bi

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He sounds like a better choice than Chance. But I'd say don't just go and have your friend tell him you like him, tell him yourself but later...remember he just got broken up with.

5. jargon

Well we can't really know who you'd be happier with in the long run just by their names? It might be important to think about why your friends are warning you about Chance - is there a good reason he has a bad reputation like this? how well do you know him?

That aside, it depends who you like. If your really interested in one of them in particular, you'll know just by being around him. If neither one stands out, maybe you should just take your time and see how things go for a while. If one of them turns out to be the guy for you, great. If not, well it probably wouldnt have worked out as good as it could anyways.

6. Raug

Okay. I'll try that...

---------- Post added 30th Dec 2011 at 02:02 PM ----------

Ron definitely stands out. I mean when I get a text from Chance when I'm with him I ignore it.

7. jargon

Then it certainly sounds like you actually like this guy! Congradulations! :lol:

I suppose when someone new comes along they end up being tempting in their newness. But once things settled Ron would probably start to look like the more interesting one again anyways.

8. Raug

Well... at the very least I know he'll pick my up when I fall on the ice tonight.