1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to tell someone about my new girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Maialuna, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Maialuna

Okay, I guess I'll start from the beginning. There's a girl I've liked for a really long time, and I thought she had no interest in me until the beginning of break, and now we're kind of together. Let's call her T.

The thing is, recently before we got together, I started liking this boy at my school, and I told a few friends from school, because they were always bothering me about boys. Only one or two people at school know I'm bi, and I've been trying not to think about, or even distract myself from T because it would make me sad.

The friends who I told at school are convinced this guy likes me, and now I wish I hadn't said anything, because I'm already in a relationship that no one from school knows about. One of my friends is trying to get us together, and I'm wondering how to tell her that I have a girlfriend. She is, to make things simpler, one of the few people who knows I like girls, but I never told her about T (again, relationship started after break).

Sorry, a lot of detail. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you!

2. Dexter Colton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You should tell her that you don't want to date him. If she is a friend she will understand and back down. If she is very curious about why you won't date this guy then say that your already dating someone and if she pursues and asks who say T and I are together. As a friend she will understand. I hope this helps with you problem if it doesn't then reply and I'll help in any way possible

Good luck
    -Dex