1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend crisis

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 507bro, Jan 1, 2012.

1. 507bro

My boyfriend is going thought a rough patch in his life. He is having a rough time with his family to the point he feels emotional pain everyday. He is saying that I'm the reason he is living. His family treats him badly and his past was very violent. I really want to help him so bad and I am scared what he is going to do because he talks about his present life is going to end. I really do not know where he can find help or anything. Seeing my boyfriend suffer from this is making me depressed. Someone please help me. I really need help.

2. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who is he living with?
    How often do you see him?
    How often do you talk to him?
    Who are you living with?
    Do you have a job? What is it? Does he have a job? What is it?
    Would you consider moving in with him if you could? Do you think you could, now?
    What was his past?
    What do his parents do to treat him so badly?
    Do your parents know you have a boyfriend?
    How long has this been going on?

3. insidehappy

insidehappy Guest

check out the trevor project and also the suicide prevention hotline. you can give him those resources and also call for yourself to speak to trained experts that can offer you advice on how to deal with a suicidal person. also look online for counseling resources in your local area.