1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I grow my hair out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pace e amore, Jan 3, 2012.

1. pace e amore

I really like Yelawolf's hairstyle, right now it's just a caesar cut but i'm thinking about growing it out because i haven't done it since i was 14.

I'm thinking i'll bleach it right now like eminem used to here:[​IMG] And then dye it black when it grows out long enough to get it cut like this:[​IMG]

#1 pace e amore, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
  2. Rooni321

Unfortunately I can't see the picture of you because I'm not a member of that website but I would say grow out your hair! But it all depends on you, did you like it when it was long?

3. Countervail

Try growing it out if you want to :slight_smile: , I am planning on growing out my hair, too, after I get to college 'cause our school is strictly checking our haircut monthly.

4. JamesD

Go for it!

5. WeirdnessMagnet

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Isn't posting something that allows to figure out your account name elsewhere, or self-pics in threads verboten?

Anyway, yea, that hairstyle in the 2nd pic is amazing... Too bad my mom all of a sudden got obsessed with my appearance a couple years ago, after decades of benign neglect. She wants me to look exactly as her new husband. :frowning2: I hate short hair, even though it's sometimes convenient (working in a hard hat area, etc... But then, women do work there too, and they mostly manage to deal with much longer hair...)

6. jimL

Grow it while you got it......some day it will all fall out! yikes!