1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wonder...It should be a guy or a girl?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by servants, Jan 3, 2012.

1. servants

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't know what to do... I like guys and girls... I see a few guys I like and I see a few girls I like too. But there's a guy who's really really my type and I'm starting to get really obsessed about him... And I think I should probably talk to him... just to see if he's into me as well.
    But deep inside I wanna be with a girl.... I wanna fall in love with a girl. And I've seen just one or two girls that ohhhhh they really got my attention but... I don't know if they're gay or bi or whatever... So, that's my problem I don't know what to do..
    I know it's really lame but I just wanna hear some opinions about it...

:slight_smile:

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Be with the person you feel a connection with and since your bi it means you can find that connection with anyone, so if you really like this guy then give it a shot and see where it goes. And if it doesn't work out then maybe you can try to find that connection with a woman.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That sounds like good advice to me. Bisexuality is really annoying because you can like girls one day and guys the next. It's something that takes time to become used to.

4. servants

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

5. IanGallagher

Follow your heart, not the gender. If your heart falls for a guy - go for the guy.

Background: I fell for a girl and a guy before at the same time. I really wanted to be with a girl. The guy won my heart. But I chose the girl due to gender alone. And that is one of the worst mistakes I've ever made - I should have chose him. From then on I learned follow your heart rather than gender.