1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anal sex?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by naruto225, Jan 5, 2012.

1. naruto225

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok so I'm planning on having anal sex this week end for the first time and I want to be prepared. I know that I need lube but what kind of lube is best? Also will it hurt? And I know that I need to use a condom and are there any tips for a first time? it will be my partners first time as well and just want to be ready.

2. Ben

Ben

I'm assuming you're going to bottom?

It depends on what kind of lube you can get your hands on. Investing in a good quality one wouldn't be a bad idea for your first time. I'm only really experienced in KY Jelly because of the lack around here, and it's probably not the best out there.

Your first time will probably be a bit painful, but when you start to get comfortable, the pain should subside. It might do you some good to practice in the shower exploring that area for the next couple of days, preferably with lube if you can. Staying relaxed is the key, so you might want to spend a bit of time getting comfortable with each other in foreplay and trying to loosen yourself up a little with fingers.
    If it takes a while for things to happen, then that's totally normal and fine, and if you want to stop then just let your partner know and he should understand. Take it slowly and communicate with your partner and things should go to plan.

3. Cook

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think the most important thing is to relax. If you don't it will not only be unconfortable for you but also for your partner. Trust and communication are really good to make the best of this experience.
    I'm not sure if you're planning on doing it with your boyfriend or just some random friend. I think it's a way more enjoyable experience to do it with someone you love. And remember, it's never too late to back off. Don't do anything you're not confortable with.

Good luck!!

4. Alexandria

Aahh yes anal. Love it.

However, if you've never had it, it can be uncomfortable or even painful. As stated, first is relax. Second, use caution with lubes - some lubes don't like condoms, ie silicone based lubes. Third, if your partner is larger, I strongly recommend exercising your rear to allow yourself to handle it - toys if available, or fingers (while wearing gloves,and again, LOTS of lube. I will say I have an easier time with guys than with toys, the male anatomy tends to conform to the rear entrance well, but everyone is different. Further, don't forget to breathe well - deep, regular breaths really help with orgasm.

Anyway, of course, use protection - always. As said, if your uncomfortable, back off - if he is decent he will understand. And of course - enjoy yourself. :slight_smile:

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope you don't mind if I cut and paste from another thread that I answered in. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! The first time is really exciting, but you should try to do what you can to make it as good an experience as possible. After all, you only get one "first time", and you want to look back on it fondly. There's some easy steps you can do to make your first time go smooth.

1. Not surprisingly, go to bathroom before. You might also want to hop in the shower just before as well. Not only will it help clean you up, but the warm water will help relax your muscles.

2. Four things you're going to need:
    * Condoms.
    * Lube. Lots of it. Water-based! NOT hand lotion!
    * Time. Lots of it.
    * Patience. Lots of it.

A few things that you might want (but are less essential):

* Latex gloves.
    * Hot moist washcloths.
    * A small plastic garbage bag.

3. After you fool around for a bit, have your partner slip a condom on. Or do it for him. Put a bit of lube on the underside of his penis, just behind the head, before you slip it on - this can help him get some more sensation. Then make sure the outside is really lubed up. Don't skimp!

4. Next, get yourself prepped up. Have your friend lube up his fingers (again - don't skimp) and insert one in up to the first knuckle. Have him move slowly, in, out, a bit to the left, a bit to the right. Wait until you feel loose enough, then have him try two fingers, and then three. This part takes a while. It's really easy to get impatient and "get to the good stuff". Resist. The good stuff is only good when you do this part correctly. :slight_smile:

5. Once you're quite sure you're all set, you may need to "reprime" him. Make out with him a bit, stroke him, get him back to full erection. Then, let him insert. Again, REALLY slow. Take your time. Wait until he's all the way in, and then STOP. Don't do ANYTHING for about a minute. Give your body a chance to adjust. After a bit, your body will relax, and you guys can get at it.

6. Give him feedback. If you want it slower, faster, harder, softer, whatever - TELL him. He won't be able to just figure it out.

7. Have him try a few different "angles of attack" to see which feels best to you. Hopefully, one of them will hit your prostate just right. How will you know? Oh, trust me - you'll know. :slight_smile:

8. It's possible that one of you will finish quite a bit ahead of the other. If that happens, and the "finished" partner is finding continuing on with anal difficult, feel free to stop it there, and switch to something else.

9. Once you're done, have him strip off the condom, and toss it in the plastic bag for disposal. The hot washcloths can be used for a quickie clean-up. If you want, you can cuddle for a bit, hit the shower, or even go for a second round. But if you do decide to go for round two, use a NEW condom -don't reuse!

... and have fun, damnit.

Lex

6. Hidinginalabama

Ya I think Lex had this one covered. But as for a name of lube I use ID it comes in a blue botl. It is one of the best that I have tried. Oh ya have fun and enjoy it. :thumbsup: