1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out of my mind

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ESevee, Jan 6, 2012.

1. ESevee

I'm having trouble with who I am most days I really want to be a girl so much that it eats a way at me. Other days I'm just confused and I don't know what to do. I really can't afford to buy women's clothes no matter how much I want to and I just don't know how I'm suppose to figure out what I want. I want to a little time living as girl basically but I don't know how I'm suppose to do that.:bang:

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I have very limited advice for you, but I have heard that very little changes can make you feel a lot better. Try painting your nails, putting some make up on or whatever other thing you want to do to feel a little more girly.

Hopefully someone else chimes in with more helpful advice. Feel better (*hug*)

3. waitingfordawn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I second this--paint your nails, make up, jewellery. And I dunno if this is helpful, but--have you thought of thrift shopping for womens' clothing? For one thing, it's a helluva lot cheaper than retail stores, and second, it's a lot of fun. It can seem a little disheartening if you're new to it, because you have to dig through so much junk to find treasures, but when you do, it's worth it. Plus, you'll develop a style that is uniquely you.

4. ESevee

Thanks I'll definitely have to do that stuff. No I haven't thought of thrift shopping I'll have give it a try. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go shopping this weekend.

Thanks again