1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My girlfriend's stepsister. Advice please?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Maialuna, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Maialuna

So, I'll simplify this as much as I can. I have a girlfriend, and she has a stepsister who's about the same age as her. And her stepsister likes me. She seems really against us actually being alone and both me and my gf feel really guilty about it because we know we're making her sad. But we barely get to see each other, and haven't seen each other ALONE in years. When we're (seldom) around each other we always seem to be in a big group. It hurts to be apart as much as we are. I don't how both of them can be happy while her stepsister still has feelings for me.

Any advice would be appreciated. It's been making things awkward and sad and I hate that.

2. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    To put it honest, your girlfriend's step sister needs to get over herself. I have an ex who was jelouse because my girlfeind apparently spent no time with her and all her time with me, even though she spent more time with the ex than me.

Don't feel guilty. She is the one who can't be happy for you two being happy. It's her fault she is miserable. She needs to sort herself out.

Tell her she needs to let you two have somme couple time, and that you are sorry but you and her wouldn't work out anyway.