1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Earendil, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Earendil

Well, I'm in this website because a friend told me that people here can help me define my sexual orientation. I'm straight, but since last month I've been stalked by a gay guy from my school. He tells me that I could be his man, but I'm straight. He's my bff's friend so it's inevitable not to be with him nearby. I've been falling for him but I don't know if its right. I'm really confused about that. I like guys or girls? I know that bisexuality can come in the way but I don't really fall for that thing. I'm just confused and I need help.

2. jlg65

Welcome to EC!
    Its not abnormal to fall for a guy when you're straight. It happens a lot, it happened to me! Bisexuality is actually really common because many people fall in love with a person, not a sex. Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual are all just labels that really don't mean much. You are not defined by your sexuality.
    I would recommend experimenting with the guy. Not sexual per say, but just hanging out alone. Get to know him as a person more without your bff there. There is absolutely nothing wrong about falling for a guy! Good luck!

3. Earendil

Thxx a lot jlg65 XD !!! Apreciate your reply.

4. Hidinginalabama

Like jlg65 said just go and hang out with him or some other guy. But the big thing you have to do is keep your mind open. Do not push back the feelings you may or may not have. That is what I did for years and it never helped me out. All I would do to myself was set me back. So keep your mind open to any opion when you are with him. And most of all try and have fun. Best of luck man.

5. jlg65

Haha thats what were are here for! Message me if you need help or want to talk about anything!

6. AloneOutHere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey man, just want ya to know you're among friends here at EC. And I think you should just stay open and give it a chance. See if things go somewhere. Maybe if it works out Tull be really happy. If things don't work out than you will still be happy because you know.