1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New opportunities, new suggestions.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Earendil, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Earendil

So, I've posted about my situation before and I took the advices people gave me. It went good. I felt comfortable, awkward, but comfortable around him. We were alone so we got to know better each other. It was pleasant, it felt normal to me because like I've said before, I'm good with girls not with guys, and it was pretty cool 'cuz I didn't know it was that easy to talk to a guy. Now, he told me that he loved me. I told him that I didn't know if I love him because I'm straight (for the moment). I told him that I neede some time to think about what I'm going to do about my orientation. I saw somethings we got in common and I think I like that. He asked me out for a walk at night in the capital city of my country. If that was with a girl I've said that it was romantic. I think is the same thing with a guy but I'm not sure. I mean, we had a pleasant time last time but I don't know if it would be the same this time. I don't really know why am I posting this, I guess I just wanted to talk about it. Any suggestions anyone?

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well its great that you took the advice and moved forward, I think the most important thing is to be honest with him about your situation (which it sounds like you have been so far) feel free to hang out with however much you want as long as he knows that at the moment it is friendship until you see how it goes. I dont see why you shouldnt go on a walk unless you dont want to.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you're taking things correctly. You're keeping an open mind, and you're letting him know where you stand. I'd say there's nothing wrong with a stroll through San Juan (I think that's right?) so long as he's aware that right now, you're still on the "friend" page. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Earendil

Yes, you got it right Lexington. It is San Juan.

5. Mercy

Mercy Guest

oh my what a pickle ur in

6. Hidinginalabama

I would say go on the walk and have some fun again. Hell I would love to go on a long walk with a guy some time. So really romantic.

7. stumble along

Haha good to see another boricua here
    Gl

8. Earendil

I thought I was the only one.

9. stumble along

well of course you aren't
    you ARE meeting up with a gay guy for a walk after all haha.