1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"I kissed a boy and I liked it"

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Earendil, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Earendil

Ok, I just went to the capital city of my country for a walk with the guy that likes me. I'm not sure if I'm gay but I've been falling for this guy. We were doing fine among each other. Untill he jumped at me and kissed me. I felt weird kissing a guy but I think I liked it. Now he's been calling me nonstop since I left him at his house. I don't know what to do. I think he's the kind of guy that falls for someone very fast. I need a suggestion about how am I gonna deal with him falling too fast for me. I'm gonna let him know about the situation but I don't know how he's gonna feel and I don't want to make him feel bad about it.

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

hahah im sorry but this is freaking adroable tell him how u feel and let things happen m kay ?

3. Hidinginalabama

Like Mercy said just talk to him about how you feel. A kiss can mean a lot to some people. And way to go you. I would say if he can slow himself down a little keep seeing him. He sounds like a nice guy.

4. Mercy

Mercy Guest

yeah love is amasing isnt it ? i cant wait to kiss a girl n like it lol

5. stumble along

yeah like everyone is saying id still be completely honest with how you feel and remind him you are still thinking, he might calm down a little afterwards, if he doesnt tell him about what you think about him taking it too far and if he likes you that much hed most likely listen

6. Raug

Don't bullshit him. I fall for people extremely fast. Don't lie. Only the truth will help.

7. AloneOutHere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey.. what the heck are ya complaining about??? You got a guy that wants you and loves you!!! C'mon, man! see the millions of bright sides!!! PLEASE!

And btw, Like every relationship, there are going to be problems.. at least they're early on and not necessarily a bad thing.. it shows more of his commitment to you..

IT SO FRIGGIN' SWEET AND ADORABLE!!! :slight_smile:

PS--Just talk to him about things.. it'll work out :slight_smile:

8. Raug

^ Right? *tolazytoquote*

9. ANightDude

He... just jumped on you? And it went from there?

I'd be horrified if that happened to me. :confused:

10. Earendil

I'm straight. I have to deal with this. If I like him or not. It's really hard for me to make a decision. Even though I really liked the kiss I don't know if I would fit in society because of all the discrimination you people have. This world is new to me. So please try to understand it's not easy.

11. stumble along

i hope it wasnt in public if it was id have died of fright that by miracle someone i knew saw me

and where was this in san juan exactly? ive combed over that city so many times its ridiculous.

btw i only lived there for 2 years after i was born but i understand the language and all, plus i end up visiting for like a month every year (the rest of my family lives there)

12. Raug

Really? I've done it before. No one really had issues with it.

13. Earendil

In the Princess Boardwalk (Paseo de la Princesa)

14. stumble along

hahaha

but yeah, even if he really wants you you have to tell him that he surprised you and that you're still thinking before he gets any more ideas
    i can totally sympathize i wouldnt be comfortable at all if a get together turned into something i didnt want, even if i was interested.

15. Earendil

16. Beachboi92

well there are a couple things you need to look at
    1) Your questioning or at least seem to think your not totally heterosexual
    2) You went into a situation where you seemed to know the guy liked you and it sounds like you very much engaged in what happened, and liked it
    3) Those things to me seem to point you out as something other than straight regardless of what that is
    4) If your not sure if you like him, or feel he wants to move to fast, say so now before there is a problem. Let him know your still figuring this out and you need some time to evaluate things. If he doesn't know your not straight but made a move and then you reciprocated he could be in a very scary position himself. He likes you and thinks that his actions may result in him losing you.
    5) Don't let how you fit into society and how people will look at you effect how you live your life in terms of who you love/date. It is your life, not societies, and it is your happiness. We all deal with worrying about how people will think about/look/feel about/act towards/judge/etc us, it is part of being part of a minority group and a member of the LGBT spectrum. But your apparently part of it because straight dudes aren't into making out with dudes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    6) I'm not saying your gay and don't feel a need to label yourself, just do what makes you happy and live your life for you and no one else because at the end of the day it's your happiness on the line

I'm personally very big on the whole "come to terms with your sexuality/ work on coming out before you work on a relationship" idea. I personally feel it warrants to many complications to try and go the other way around and can leave you in a situation you don't want to be in. My recommendation would be communicate how you feel clearly to this guy. It seems you partook in creating this scenario where he feels something could happen between you, so you have to be responsible for what happens as a result of that wether you decide your not ready for this to continue or you want him to slow his roll. Just communicate, and don't forget to work on coming to terms with your own sexuality. learning to accept yourself and be in touch with the real you is important, especially if you want a working relationship.