1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need someone?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by muaddib, Jan 11, 2012.

1. muaddib

I hope I do not get in trouble for this! I just want to throw this out there:
    That if anyone of you ever needs someone to vent to, to bounce ideas off, to be comforted, I am here. I am not a mental health professional, nor a doctor. I am a med student, but more importantly I am a sufferer of clinical depression, anxiety and ADD. That being said, I can say with truth that I know how many of you feel. I also know that sometimes, you just need someone to say they are there and willing to help. I am saying that. So please, if you ever feel down and out, if you feel like you need to vent to someone, let me know. I am more than happy to listen and offer what help I can!

Best wishes,
    Muaddib

2. KnightAssassin

So long as you keep public posts to online your EC account you're fine, also its fine to offer help a lot pf our admins do that just keep in mind that you vant pm until full membership and some topics may not be wanted public but wall posts are public. It's great you want to help .

3. muaddib

I understand that. Once I have full membership, such helping with be a lot easier. I also understand confidentially, the only reasons I would reveal a "secret" is if live's were at stake. So, if someone told me they were smoking pot, I would not tell others, but if they were really going to kill a person, I would have to. I also just wanted to share the load of the admins, not to be presumptuous, I just love to help.