1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why does life and it's decisions have to be so hard!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Foxywolf, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Foxywolf

Why does life and it's decisions have to be so hard!

I have a big crush on one girl, but she is my good friend, and I don’t want to ruin our friendship, I am afraid that if I say anything about our feelings then things will be awkward between us…. and I have no idea if she likes me back or not.(she went to my high school).

I have a little crush on this other girl, who is a newish friend. And I am pretty sure that she may have a little crush on me at least, but I don’t know her that well, so I don’t really know how well we click. (she didn’t go to my high school).

GAHHH I just don’t know what to do with the situation I am in! (I know I have the option to do nothing, I just want to know what to do anyways!

Any advice anyone?
    btw they are both bi/gay.

2. Hidinginalabama

Sorry to say this but it happens. You just have to look at it this way. Would you rather have them as friends and just know that you like them or try and date one of them and maybe loss them as a friend. It sucks I know. I have a friend that I really like and he is super hot and nice but I know I would rather have him as a great friend then loss him by trying to date him.

3. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm going through something similar. It really is hard to have a crush on a good friend, because that's a lot to lose. On the other hand, that's why it seems like you'd be great together- because you already get along so well.

Unfortunately I don't have much advice because I'm basically in the same stage as you. In the end, though, you really do just have to decide if it's worth risking and do what feels right.