1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hmm what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mercy, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

so i work part time as a ycw and now id love to expand my horisons as a singer
    not knowing how this will affect my family and the kids i work with im curious if i should because my family says i sing like an angel lol and maybe dad would have wanted me to do this too ??

also

Im not trying to be negitave at all but i worry about whats going to happen in the future
    drs ahve warned me things will get worse medically and they seem to have lol and im ok with that but how can i stay in a relation ship if i dont know how to explain with out scaring her too much with my issues . I want to be able to kiss hermore than one time and yes i want to well u know.. and its so hard to explain everything with out risking our relation ship . Willimas syndrome is not what i asked fore and its getting me down .

suggestions anyone ??

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I think you should pursue singing if you want ^.^ maybe talk to your family about it too

and aww :frowning2: *hugs*

3. Mercy

Mercy Guest

thanks

4. Shebbs

Nothing will scare me off, babygirl. I promise. <3 I'm beside you all the way.