1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Feel Like A Complete Failure.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LegitRomance, Jan 13, 2012.

1. LegitRomance

[[First of all, I haven't be on recently. Multiple reasons, and a few are personal.]]

So, today was the last day of my semester, and I literally flunked 2 of my courses. Both of them being two things that are important to me; Science and English.
    And with me failing English...I also gave up writing, which just a few days ago I wax extremely passionate about. I know music is coming up and I honestly cannot give that up now, especially since my band is relying on me more then ever now.
    I've come up with a plan for this next semester to try and pass both courses along with my others..I just don't know how I'm going to recover since I know my Humanities teacher from last year would be super disappointed in me.

P.S. I really admire my previous Humanities teacher.. ._.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First things first. Analyze your Fs. Why did you fail these classes? Was the material literally too much for you to handle? Did you fall behind at some point during the semester and just never caught back up? Did you just let things slack too much?

Once you've doped out where things went wrong, you need to lay out a plan to make sure you don't fail them again. If that means extra study time or getting a study group together, do what you gotta do. If you need a "how to study" tutorial, I can lay one on you, but I'll save that until you say that's what you really need. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. LegitRomance

Thanks Lex, I might need this 'how to study' tutorial, all my studying skills went down the drain when I hit middle school.
    I've figured out why I can't bring myself to finish the courses, both was lack of interest and me throwing myself into my volunteer work too much.