1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting stood up...again.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CanCan3, Jan 14, 2012.

1. CanCan3

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My whole life is basically me being stood up. Seriously.

Every time plans are made to do something with anyone, they always back out. It has to be me.

The girl that I posted about days ago came back into town Wednesday night after being gone for 7 months. She's only visiting until Monday, and she keeps putting off hanging out with me. Today she texted me saying that she was going to decide on what we were going to do tonight. I didn't want to impose on her plans, so I left it to her. I mean, this trip is to see a few people that she's close to. We're best friends, but I guess we're just not as close as I thought we were. We've only been best friends since we were 13 and 14.

It's night now, and she just sent me a picture of her at the mall. She's hanging out with the same girl she's been hanging out with ever since she got here. I'm not mad at the fact that she's hanging out with her friends and having fun, but she keeps telling me that we're going to hang out and then nothing.

I don't want to tell her to do something with me because, again, it's her trip and she has her own plans. I really want to see her though because I've missed her. I just don't know what to do with her once we see each other and I don't know if we'll even see each other.

This just sucks right now.

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

im sorry i feel your pain