1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quit smoking. Finally!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Rooni321, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Rooni321

So I just threw ALL of my cigs away not 5 minutes ago and it already sucks xD
    I guess just a combination of things and the consistency of how much I smoke really bothered me so I finally decided to ditch the bitch.....even though I'm itching for another one already...BUT I will not be having one unless I dive into the dumpster and that will NOT be happening lol.

Anyways, this sucks.

Anyone else quitting something?

:dry:

2. hml8

I'm not quitting anything atm as such, but I am going on a diet next week.

I quit smoking a couple of years ago. I found that going cold turkey was definately the answer. Good luck :slight_smile:

3. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I quote for almost a year, but started up again due to temptation. We get smoke breaks and school and I kind of cracked.

4. TMP32891

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend smokes, and I am trying to help him quit, but it is not an easy battle, but I know all I can d is just be there for him.

5. Jessica816

I've been trying to quit for what seems like forever now!! So I wish you all the luck and willpower in the world!!

6. Rooni321

Thanks for the support guys, it means everything to me! I definately need it at this point
    -.-

And I wasn't smoking for like a year a couple years ago, I wasn't even really addicted until I started using smokes as a stress reliever. I think that's where I shot myself.

And its good that you're there for your bf because kicking an addiction is the hardest thing in the world. I'm sure he appreciates it :slight_smile:
    Now, I wish my girl would do the same!

---------- Post added 17th Jan 2012 at 08:45 PM ----------

Thanks for the support guys, it means everything to me! I definately need it at this point
    -.-

And I wasn't smoking for like a year a couple years ago, I wasn't even really addicted until I started using smokes as a stress reliever. I think that's where I shot myself.

And its good that you're there for your bf because kicking an addiction is the hardest thing in the world. I'm sure he appreciates it :slight_smile:
    Now, I wish my girl would do the same!