1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

after many years im questioning

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by punkrockerinc, Jan 17, 2012.

1. punkrockerinc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is probably an odd topic, but I don't really know where to go to. For many years now, I have been a very out and proud gay man, but in recent months I have been questioning my oreintation(I know i spelled that wrong). In no way am I straight, I find guys emensly attractive, but I have been finding women more attractive. I guess what my question is, does anyone have any ideas on how to figure out/find out if my attractiveness to women is justified without seeming like im being an A-hole? Like I said this is probably an odd topic but any advice would be most apretiated. :help: :confused:

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

Not really sure what you mean by this. What do you mean by justified and why would you look like an asshole for feeling attracted to some girls?

3. cscipio

Do you mean seeking a relationship or short-term fling with a woman just to see if things work?

4. scooby

Personally I find it hard to believe anybody can be 100% one way or the other. Love is love, just let it be, man.

5. Jski

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm gay and love older men... with facial hair... and hairy chests! :grin: But there's something about super hot lesbians that raises my temperature. I find it funny, but I don't take it serious at all. Just do life and what happens happens. Not a big deal! :slight_smile: