1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sort of a rant

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicMan12, Jan 18, 2012.

1. MusicMan12

I didn't really know where to put this, so I decided to post it here. It's really just a rant, but I would like to know your thoughts or if any of you are in a similar situation.

So...THERE ARE SO MANY HOT GUYS EVERYWHERE!!! AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!

lol where this is all coming from is I went out to eat with my parents a couple nights ago and everywhere I looked there was an extremely attractive guy. (I'm closeted, don't "look gay" and I only consider myself slightly attractive). Anyway, I would look at them and sometimes I would make eye contact with them accidentaly so I would look away instantly. And with one guy it happend more than once :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And then, there are a lot of attractive guys in my classes. Sometimes i spend more time looking at them than paying attention to the teacher! Bottom line is, I have been noticing more and more hot guys everywhere. I almost kinda feel like a creep :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyways...it's REALLY annoying that there are all these attractive guys around and I can't do anything about it. And most likely 99.9 % of the guys I've been looking at have been straight (though I don't know for sure, these are all strangers I've been talking about) so I know nothing can come of it. Anyone else find this extremely annoying and frustrating?!

P.S. sorry for the rant and thanks for reading! :icon_bigg

2. robclem21

not much to add. Ditto!

3. Uniboth

I guess age got me passed that. It's the hormones doing...a love/hate relationship - more hate than love, though, for me.

4. Marlowe

Yup, this pretty much sums up one of the two reasons that being gay can be really frustrating (the other being the whole children issue). I guess for me it not merely that I notice lots of hot guys that are like straight, but I notice guys that I would like to date (a heck of a lot more nerdy) that I can't date as well, and girls too that are my type except for the fact that they are not dudes. But you are not really that creepy for checking out dudes, straight people do it all the time. It is apparently among the leading reasons my brother almost failed his freshman math course in high school. Its definitely a bit hormonal, and I think it gets a bit over the next few years. I think maybe being in the closet only adds to it because even if they were gay, nothing could come of it, ostensibly.