1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im so sorry

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kcaz12345, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    OMG i cant believe what i did:bang: i kissed my bf :kiss: (first kiss) and today also ii flirted with someone in the library and i feel so sorry about it . i said i was so sorry i cried like three times and i cut myself what should i do:help::tears::icon_sad:

2. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

hey bro, first, it's ok.

you made a little mistake because you were feeling a little high from kissing your bf. don't go hurting yourself, we all make mistakes bro and then all we can do is try to make better ones next time.

hey, just give us an update of how your're doing ok?

peace lil bro ~ me

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um, I flirt with people off and on all the time...and I'm partnered. :slight_smile: The thing is, I don't want (or expect) anything to come from the flirting I do, and usually the people I'm flirting with know this full well. If you were flirting HOPING something would come of it, yeah, I'd say you've got some soul searching to do. Other than that, don't worry about it. You might tell your boyfriend "I started talking with this guy in the library, and we even started flirting a bit. It was just harmless fun, but I felt kinda lousy about it afterwards - like I was cheating on you."

Lex

4. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea he know but he is questioning our relationship I kissed him and I really liked it and wanna kiss him again tomorrow I just hope this time he will make out with me but I feel bad for doing it in school

5. stuwee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi 12345, I'm more worried about your 'cut myself' comment, are you a 'cutter' normally? Or was this your way of dealing with the guilt this time? Self multilaion is a way of coping for some folks, not well understood in the mainstream population. If you can understand that it's ok to be around others, enjoy their company and admiring glances even if you made them do that with you with your smile and great energy, make sure you surround yourself with likeminded bf's. Easier said than done I know...