1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facing confusion. ???????

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by djstcktn326, Jan 21, 2012.

1. djstcktn326

Sometimes I don't know whether or not I'm gay, bi, or straight. I don't even know if I have GID. A lot of times, my head spins 150 mph and I can't think straight. I am just so confused. ??????????????????:frowning2:

2. Just take things slowly, and eventually things will become clearer.

At the single instant a water drop falls into your eyes, things become blurry. Blink a couple times and your vision will return.

You don't have to make a decision right now. Life is so multifaceted and filled with so many things. Just continue with your To Do List and file this dilemma to return to it later.

3. Marlowe

Unless the problem is that you once were certain you were gay and now things are crazy again, I would agree with phospholipase: It takes a while to know your sexual orientation but I think as you become more invested in your sexual orientation, being out, thinking about dating and stuff, it become much clearer. If you are struggling with your gender, there is that dimension, and maybe this is what your want to focus on because sexual orientation is obviously different from the perspective of different genders.

Try not to worry too much, it all works out in the end. Really it does.