1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well my life sucks

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mellowish, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Mellowish

Hey, I guess this time I'm really asking for help, so I live with my mom and my brother and we also have my cousin and her family living with us. So they are finally moving out and my sister might move in but my mom said she might now because of past events that happened when she and her family used to live with us before my cousin and her family. Anyways she said that if my sister doesn't move in then me and my brother will have to find a job. The thing about finding a job is that it is probably hard to find in my area and I am really scared because I have no experience in finding a job or even having it and thanks to me having social anxiety (which my mom believes in no such thing) and i had started developing a stuttering problem I feel like I'll be just having the worst time finding a job and in top of that I'm gonna start spring semester of college and I'm going to take an online class and we're not going to have Internet anymore and i have to take the online class so I really don't know what to do. A part of me just feels angered by the fact that my mom brought into this life of he'll that I'm living that it's her choice not to pursue a career a long time ago that is the reason for us living in such a financial he'll because she's been a single parent now for a couple years already. I really don't how to feel right now. I'm afraid that my mom's gonna be stuck being the sole supporter and the last time she tried to do this we lost our electricity and had to live with my cousin for a while. I felt so depressed that entire time and I've still been feeling depressed but I just feel like everything only going to get worse. Monday is when my cousin moves out and usually I would be able to cope with anything with Internet because I could talk to my friends because I never have money to go out with so I kinda won't be able to talk to some of my friends anymore and that I just will start dying from loneliness and like I'm being disconnected from them nearly completely. I really wish I didn't have to go through this again but I don't know how I can cope with it this time. What should I do? Should I try to get a job? Is there a way for my mom to afford Internet? How can I get a job? I'm afraid of the stressful environment jobs sometime put on people and I feel like I'm being pushed into it against my own will :/

2. stuwee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go to your Department of economic Security (depressing place), apply for a low income bus pass, you have none so it should be free of just .50 cents a ride (get transfers) that will get you to a local library or college to use they're computer center to stay in touch, .....
    many local churches offer free bus passes, look into it.

YES, look for a job, dress nicely, smile, sell your positive aspects to the person in the interview, you need to get out there, make your place in the world, get away from your mother and your need to be under her wing, your 18 for Gods sakes, time to man up!!