1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tdg2728, Jan 24, 2012.

1. tdg2728

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :help::tears:I've been with this girl for almost 2 yrs now and believe me we really have had our ups and downs...but earlier she told me she didn't know what she wants anymore...so now i'm scared...i love this girl deeply and i have for as long as i can remember. i've known her my entire life. i'm scared that i will lose her....it is breaking my heart just writing this. i'm head over heels for her. i would do anything to show her. then in the middle of all this we are currently in a long distance relationship since she is visiting her sister that is 3 states away. it makes everything so much more complicated. i'm afraid that when she comes back she won't love me anymore.....:bang::icon_sad:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personal advice here. Many people will reject this, but this is how I feel.

Know that there's little or nothing you can do in your present situation. If she truly is "no longer feeling it", there are no magic words or actions you can do to make her suddenly change her mind. All you can do is to let her know that you DO still have feelings for her (and I'm assuming you've done that already). Then, as difficult as it might seem, you need to leave it in her hands. Remain open to talking about it, and continue being there for her as a friend, but try to resist the urge to beg/plead/demand that she come back to you - that nearly always simply pushes people further away.

Lex

3. tdg2728

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Its not easy though...and you're right...its in her hands...all i can do is be there for her...its jst hard not knowing whether we will be together tomorrow or not....