1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dancingqueen18, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Dancingqueen18

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I was in the car with my mother. I blurted out that I was Bi-sexual. I was questioning it but for some reason, then sounded like the right time to do it. She said that is fine. But I feel really upset and unsure and regretful. I shouldn't have said that. It wasn't the right time for me. I regret it so much. I don't know what I should do. I feel very uncomfortable. I need help or support. What should I do?

---------- Post added 25th Jan 2012 at 03:19 PM ----------

Please can someone give me advice? i am freaking out. I regret what I said so much. I need to know how to fix it.

2. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It sounds like she took it well, which is good. If the circumstances were good and the reaction was good, then its better she knows. It doesn't sound like there's a bad situation going on ouside this conversation so be glad you got it out of the way and that you don't have to hide it from her anymore :slight_smile: Its a lot easier after they know.

3. Dancingqueen18

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yes, But I am not sure that I am bi-sexual and I am also very wound up and stressed about it. It just feels wrong, I wasn't ready.

4. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    At least she knows you're questioning. Whatever you decide, it won't come as such a big shock now.