1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BlowJob-Gag Reflex

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Justindee13

So I feel embarrassed about this, but I feel the need to ask anyways. Tonight I gave a blowjob, my third, and my gag reflex was horrible. i barely got 2 inches before they set off. So my question is, is this something I need to keep doing over and over, like stretching a muscle or something. I dont know! Please any advice would be great!:confused:

2. J Snow

Well, I'm not a doctor, so hopefully someone more experienced than me will come along. I have heard a couple tidbits of advice that may or may not be helpful.

1. Put your thumb(s) in between your fingers, and squeeze them in a fist. I don't seem to notice any effect from this, but I've heard people swear by it. I don't know any biological reason why this would actually help besides it just distracting you by making you focus on another physical sensation at the same time.

2. One thing you could try if you really aren't having any luck is to try it with your tongue upon the roof of your mouth, that way it blocks your throat so it can't really get touched. I actually heard about this as a way of creating the sensation for your partner that you are taking it deeper into your mouth than you actually are because the tongue makes it feel as though they are touching the back of your throat. (This came from a cosmo magazine, I'm not sure as to what that sense about the credibility...)

Both of these could be totally bogus and unhelpful, but I thought I'd try to at least give my "word through the grapevine" advice that I have heard.

3. Ridiculous

It activates a pressure point in your hand; I believe in this case the pressure point has the effect of blocking the neural pathways that would otherwise be used for the gag reflex. It may also be a psychological placebo effect, but I don't think so considering it works for a lot of people.

You should only need to do one hand, although you may find that one hand works better than the other. As with most things of this nature it doesn't work for some people at all, but it seems to have some effect for the majority.

If you can't stop the gag reflex, you can use your hand in front of your mouth to provide a 'tube', so you can still stimulate the entire penis while only having the end of it in your mouth.