1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Better :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jlg65, Jan 29, 2012.

1. jlg65

So things are finally getting better for me! Shortly before Christmas my parents forced me out of the closet and it has been rough since. I got even more depressed and suicidal. However, with the help of this site I've got the courage to come out to two of my best friends! It went great both times and I feel so much better! They are helping me with my depression and loneliness and I'm smiling so much more. Home life is still terrible but it feels amazing to have some friends to back me up. Life is looking better! I wanted to say thanks to everyone who offered me support and advice on there so....THANKS!!!! ::icon_bigg

2. Jordash

Yay! I know Im new and all but good for you! I've been on this site not even a full 24 hours and you guys have made me feel so at home, like theres some place I can vent about this stuff and not be harmed by others. This place is amazing!
    But seriously jig65, thats really good!

3. LOTRgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm so happy for you!! Cheers to your path continuing to make you smile and keep on growing better and better!! :slight_smile:

4. Vesper

That's wonderful to hear! Your friends sound amazing; everyone should be so fortunate to have friends like them.

5. jlg65

They are great! I couldnt ask for better friends!