1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Jan 29, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I dont have like a crush on one guy. There are like 4 guys who I like the most, but I get turned on really easily by any guy that is cute or sexy (and he doesnt have to be super hot, just kind of sexy will do the trick). Is this normal?

2. nate16

Its kinda the same for me. I have a crush on 3 guys, but others can still get me going. Idk. :/. Thats a good question. I think that its pretty normal.

3. Raug

Bro once guys come out I instantly crush on them

4. Valeyard

I have four or so guys I'd pass out with, a smile on my face, if they expressed romantic interest in me, but I do still see cute guys everywhere. I think it's normal.

5. BudderMC

I guess it's a good thing, regardless whether it's normal or not. Now if one crush is making you feel down for whatever reason (i.e. unrequited love), you have someone else (or 3) that you can focus on. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. seeksanctuary

Considering I have been in relationships with 2+ people, where everyone involved is dating one another, I'd say it's normal. Not standard, but there's nothing wrong with it. Some people are strictly monogamous and some people find themselves crushing on multiple people at once. *shrugs* Go with it.