1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It really does get better!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zaio, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Hi EC, not sure if this is the right place, if not then please feel free to move it.

I just wanted to say thanks to EC, I always used to think that when people say "it gets better!" It was just a way to help encourage teenagers to get through their teenage years/school, there are always bullies in the world in some way or another, I agreed and still agree with everything this man said in this video It Doesn't Get Better - YouTube

However, it really does get better, I am now hopelessly in love with a guy who I think feels the same way as me, it feels absoloutely great, today some jerk shouted at me on the streets "FAGGOT!" Usually I would react to that very badly and it would make me angry for a while, however when this happened today, I just shouted back "Hell yeah!" It feels great, suddenly I don't care about what the ignorant think, they aren't worth their weight in gold if they think that way.

Thanks EC for helping me get the guy I'm in love with. It really does get better :slight_smile:

2. jlg65

Congrats!!!