1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back In The Closet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BroadwayDreamer, Jan 31, 2012.

1. BroadwayDreamer

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey. It's me again. As you know, I came out about two weeks ago using the power of Lady GaGa, but now people think that I was being sarcastic. They think I'm straight! And the most "dreamy" guy in school asked me out, and I was a fool who said yes. It's so awkward and I'm unhappy. Advice?

---------- Post added 31st Jan 2012 at 04:56 PM ----------

Oh, and I forgot to add that my new "bf" is seriously, seriously popular and it seems all the girls are jealous.

2. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Saying yes will just reinforce the idea to them the idea that u r straight....just try to keep ur head up, when people ask about ur sexuality tell them the truth, they will eventually get it. :slight_smile:

3. secretguyX

Well if you are gay and you don't like him, you should break up with him. It's not fair to either of you. Plus, people are getting the wrong impression that you just came out "for attention". Just don't flirt with guys and act "different" around other gay girls, they may get that you were serious.

#3 secretguyX, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012