1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too much talking?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dare2bProud, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Dare2bProud

Hey!

So I met this guy at school, we hung out a couple times and have both gotten busy with school etc ... however, we seem to text everyday. We both initiate the conversations, so it's been equal ... I'm just trying to figure out how much is too much written communication before it gets stale or you realize that they are only interested in just talking. If you're really interested in someone wouldn't you want to hang out with them instead of texting all the time? I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time. We've had some candid conversations and our conversations are always positive ... however, I just don't know. We seem to make plans but both get busy. *shrugs* I don't know. We flirt a lot through text but I guess I really want someone to hang out with rather then constantly talking through text. I know this is convoluted and I'm just confused.

2. TraceElement

Why don't you mention this to him? He may be thinking something along the same lines, but may not want to say anything.

Since you say you flirt alot, even something simple like "Hey, haven't seen beautifully handsome face in a while. Want to meet up for coffee?"

3. secretguyX

You should ask him when he's free and make sure you have no plans as well. If you're both flirting and talking that much, chances are he feels the same way.

4. 1) Is he shy?
    2) Are both of you out to each other?