1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't Know If They Take Me Seriously

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Feb 1, 2012.

1. secretguyX

I told these two friends about two months ago (one of them exactly two months ago). The topic has almost never come up in our talking though. They know of the one girl I liked when I told them, but they don't know I've have previous girl crushes beforehand. Plus, I don't like that girl anymore, so they may just think it's a phase, which it isn't at all. How do I know what they think of it and if they actually know it's who i am? :help:

2. Vesper

How did they react initially? Positive, negative, or neutral?

If you want to know what they think, you will have to ask. Given how they almost never bring it up in conversation, waiting will only frustrate you.

3. secretguyX

Well the first one was extremely shocked (i wouldn't tell her who i liked so she was trying to guess why) and she said she respected it. But she had asked my other friend, who doesn't know, what she would do if she had a bi friend, so i'm not exactly sure how she is about it.
    My other friend was like oh, i'm cool with that. I kinda think she had suspected it already though. I guess i'll have too bring it up, it is really frustrating not knowing.

#3 secretguyX, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012