1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohhhh noooo!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jordash, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Jordash

Okay so I have a girlfriend, and I love her and everything, I mean, we have been having a few problems but I didnt think it was to serious.
    But anyways, I went to my STRAIGHT Friend's house after school today, and she is really pretty, like *really* good looking! And I just feel really bad, cause the whole time I was there I couldn't shake this feeling. I just really wanted to kiss her. :icon_redf
    I didn't! But I still feel bad that I even thought of cheating!
    Does anyone know why I thought of that? Please help me!

2. secretguyX

Well, maybe you're used to having her as a girlfriend, and were thinking trying something new would be nice. Are you still physically attracted to her? And do you like your straight friend, or was it just this one time thing?

3. Jordash

Im still attracted to my girlfriend. But before we were dating, I did have feelings for my straight friend...
    But those feelings left when I started dating my girlfriend, Untill today that is.... :/

4. I think that it's silly to be freaking out about these things. You haven't been unfaithful yet. You'll probably find many people to be attractive during your lifetime. These kinds of attractions are normal and can pop up any day for anybody. Just keep up the self-control.

5. Jordash

Okay, your probably right. I didnt do anything wrong. Thanks! =)

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't stress you didn't cheat, it is possible that because you and your girlfriend have been having some difficulties thats what made your friend attractive again all of a sudden. I wouldn't worry as long as you don't act on it, just concentrate on making things better for you and your girlfriend.