1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and a bit Obsessed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fedora777, Feb 2, 2012.

1. fedora777

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I'm a senior in high school, and I'm friends with this awesome guy who's a sophomore. I love everything about him. He's just an amazing person who i love to be around because he makes me feel great. I would honestly jump at the chance to hang out with him. The problem is that I think Im becoming obsessed with him. And im rather positive he's not gay...at all. I want to spend as much time as i can with him before i go to college this summer but i don't want him to think that im obsessed with him. He doesn't know that im gay either. So what should i do?

2. wellhidden

wellhidden Guest

Well your a teen, i'm a teen and we get infatuations sometimes which is normal. In fact I just had one not too long ago with a friend and yea just felt like I wanna be with him all the time but yea he had a girlfriend which sucked :frowning2: and then I told him I was gay... he took it pretty well and the infatuation kinda stopped for me.

As for yourself, you don't have to do anything unless you want to. I'm not saying to come out to him just, you might as well have your time with him before college. Because you will probably get over him.