1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She wasn't a lesbien.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jordash, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Jordash

So, I just broke up with my girlfriend. So were still friends. I think I may have just died inside. But I refuse to have a break down. :frowning2:
    But hey! Im single now!

2. Greenly79

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sometimes it's okay to break down a little... grieve the loss and get through it. So sorry to hear that.

3. LailaForbidden

hey, let it out. holding it in is unhealthy... but i'm very sorry. all i can say is that there are plenty of fish in the sea. plenty of lovley gay gish :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im sorry, its good to look at it positively but dont be afraid to cry.

5. Tiny Catastrophe

If it makes you feel any better, I was about your age when I had my first girlfriend but little did I know she dated me on a bet. One of my "friend's" bet her that she couldn't get me to go out with her. She lasted a week so she won the bet. But I'm sorry that happened to you. It's ok to be upset. You're still young, you'll find someone.

6. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My first relationship lasted three and a half weeks because it just wasn't working. He was totally into it, I regarded him only as a friend (sexuality non-issue). It's hard to break up, its hard to get back on your feet, but at least you're still friends. I found that my relationship improved with my ex after we broke up lol. We were much better friends than before.

7. Ianthe

I sort of wondered if that was the problem. Don't worry, you'll find a girl who feels the same way about you that you do about her.

It's hard when things don't work out. It's okay to be sad, but try not to be too mad at your ex-girlfriend. She gave it a shot and it just didn't work for her. She seems to have wanted it to work; I imagine she cares a lot about you.