1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Judged

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Feb 4, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So this girl found out a while ago that I was bisexual from truth or dare (i don't think she ever really liked me in the first place) and even though I wouldn't say who I liked in our homeroom, once she knew that it was pretty obvious. Over the past month or so she's given me some pretty mean looks in class. I'm not sure if the girl I like (different girl) found out from her or my account on a website, but it doesn't really matter, i'm almost positive she knows (and i don't like her anymore, but she thinks I do). They've never said anything about it to my face, but I can tell they're making fun of me for it everyday For example, i saw two recent posts/comments on facebook between them that was obviously meaning about me. Along the lines of you know who missed you when you were absent. I just want them to shut the hell up, i hate this. :bang: :help:

2. MrHojalata98

well its really brave of you not to care that they know you are bi, but you know bullys are gonna be bullys. what i suggest doing is talk to an adult and bring attention to the problem before it gets out of hand. if u want to talk to anyone im always here :slight_smile:

3. secretguyX

I don't want to tell an adult, it will just make me look pathetic and that I can't handle my own problems. I don't even know if I want to tell my friends. The two friends that know I'm bisexual i sit with at lunch, but one of them is friends with the first girl, and I don't want to do anything to affect their friendship, and the other I don't get a chance to talk to alone much. But thank you. :slight_smile:

4. Jordash

Aww im really sorry, just know there are a bunch of people on here that would love to talk to you and help as best they can. We love you for you. Don't let those mean chicks be jerks to you, stand up for yourself and talk to them, dont let them keep picking at you.

5. secretguyX

Thank you. I just don't know what to say to them. Whenever I see them (everyday in all of my classes
    -__-) they're always talking to this other girl. I mean, she's extremely nice and I doubt she'd give a shit whether i'm straight or bisexual, but i don't want to risk letting anyone else I don't know well know for a while. Although she may already know because of them. Anyways, I don't even know what'd I'd say to them to let them know i'm over her and that'd they're being assholes. (sorry, i have a habit of swearing when i'm pissed off)

6. Jordash

Hmmm, I get what you mean. Im sorry. But at some point your going to have to confront them, or before you know it everyone will know you little "secret" Im sorry for being sooo blunt hun, but that might just be your way out.
    Ask them if you can talk to them privately at lunch or after school, then just straight up ask them why it clearly bothers them so much.

7. secretguyX

Yeah, i guess i'll have to bring it up to them sooner or later. I never really thought i'd care that people knew after coming out to some, but this kind of changes that a bit. But i'll try to find some time when they're alone or when at least the first girl is, because if I explain it she may get that it isn't a big deal, since apparently she's been bullied before. Thank you a lot.

8. Jordash

There you go! :slight_smile: your strong and can toats handle yourself! Good luck! :thumbsup: