1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay or straight twins

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bobz, Feb 6, 2012.

1. bobz

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I posted here before about a guy friend who acts gay towards me like flirting ect but he says hes straight and always has girlfriends and he told everyone i was gay and liked him i do but it wasnt too obvious. i just ignored him for a while as iv moved away but come home often, he saw me out and told me he thought he was bisexual and liked me and hed been with a guy, but when i spoke to him the next day he never text back and always ignores me unless i see him out and hes drunk he'll want to talk to me, and says hes always busy ect and one time he gave me a lift home and he said if he didnt like me he wouldnt have done that, he recently told me that he used to say i was gay to take attention away from him and that he likes me. we used to meet all the time but as friends he did sort of try things i guess then he stopped talking to me when he got a gf. so why does he say he likes me but then never wants to meet me anymore. Also he has a twin brother he acts the same around me, iv ignored him too but it was their birthday the other day and i never said happy birthday but this twin text me on the day and asked to go to the cinemas and we went im guessin he wondered why i didnt say happy birthday, but both of them act like the like me then say its all me whos likes them, iv said i liked him when im drunk but he says "you always say this when ur drunk" and whenever i want to say it sober i always feel like he doesnt like me... so confusing lol:icon_sad:.... currently they both have girlfriends but they always cheat on them with girls apart fromt the one twin with they guy can they both be gay/bisexual

2. Marlowe

Because you like them, you want someone to tell you, "Yes! They are gay! They want to be with you, but are struggling with their identity." The reality is first that there is no particularly strong evidence that they are gay and mostly to me it seems like they like teasing you. In my experience, people who don't respond to your attempts at communication, probably are not worth staying in contact with. Furthermore, he went around spreading details of your private life that he did not necessarily know to be true and this to me says a lot of bad things. Finally even if he were gay, you said that he cheats all the time. Is this the kind of person you would want to be with? So, I'm sorry that I don't have good news for you, but your interest in him is preventing you from seeing who he is. Finally, never assume anyone is gay unless you know for sure. this is rule that I always stick to always.

3. Ianthe

I think you will get better responses if your post is a little easier to read. Here's what I think you mean:

The last bit in red, I wasn't able to figure out.

I don't think it matters at all what these guys sexuality is, or even whether they like you. Even presuming they are intensely attracted to you, they are clearly not ready to really go out with you.

I think you should try to meet some people who've at least accepted their own sexuality.

4. bobz

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah your right, they just made me fall for them we was like best friends before too i guess they're just playing games :l