1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Health Class

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Silver Sparrow, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Silver Sparrow

In my health class this week and next week, we are talking about LGBT issues. Today, we talked about a bunch of different terms. Of course, i kind of knew a lot more than my friends. Being a curious LGBT person will do that. I think they may have suspected something:eek:.
    I just constantly felt like I wanted to come out to them, but I kept chickening out. Next week, we are having GBSTA members over. Should I ask one of them for more advice. But then everyone will know.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH:bang:

2. fedora777

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well ask your classmates how they feel about bisexuals or gays or lesbians and if they arent totally opposed to them go ahead and tell them. But if they're kinda homophobic i wouldnt tell them.
    About the GBSTA members if they ask if anyone wants to stay after to ask anymore questions, take full advantage of that, even if they dont ask anyway :slight_smile:

3. LailaForbidden

Wow, i wish my school taught LGBT issues. it may have helped me realize and accept myself sooner... but, no, all we got was "the miracle of life" lol Anyway, i'll stop rambling :slight_smile: I agree with the poster above me... you should hint and see how they respond and go from there.

4. Silver Sparrow

Wow, I chickened out... again!
    However, I'm happy because one of my questions got into the questions they answered:slight_smile:
    Still feeling like a chicken. I can't get myself to come out to Nicole, and I don't know why. I was planning to today, but I couldn't. She was talking to one of my other friends, and I just couldn't bring myself to interrupt.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHhhh

5. secretguyX

Talk to her when you guys are alone, it's the best way to do it. Text her beforehand and say I need to talk to you about something, so if you chicken out, she'll keep asking you and you'll have more of a reason to force it out.