1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by thomasdog2, Feb 8, 2012.

1. thomasdog2

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :confused:hi sorta confused here..i'm really not sure where i stand smomewhere between straight and ..well homosexual..(as i tend to c gay as happy joyous & free)..I love the holy livin heck out of transgendered women..(non-op whatever) but i in no way shape or form like dudes..(or real girls for some reason..) who am i..2 b homosexual i would have 2 like men (i don't(very homophobic actually)) i would imagine that cuts bisexual also..i'm not a woman so there goesa the lesbian thing..nor do i wish to become one (getting rid of the wanting to b trangenderd) for i feel the love of my life is a transgendered woman (non-op or with just boobs) and i am a man..i imagine this is why i feel my closet is empty..i really don't know what that is..but it's me..

2. fedora777

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i mean i guess that makes you heterosexual cause you still like women technically even if they are transgender, to be honest im not 100% sure but this is the best i can come up with.

3. Nevermind

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say you're straight. You just have a, I guess fetish? for non-op trans women.

Also, if you really believe that a trans woman is the love of your life, you might want to sort out your offensive terminology (i.e don't refer to cis women as 'real' girls).

#3 Nevermind, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  4. Yah I think you just have a fetish....but watch out on the terminology