1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Alone?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AloneOutHere, Feb 9, 2012.

1. AloneOutHere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does anyone else ever feel like all the guys (or girls) they like are always hetero.. It's just really dissapointing. Because I can't express my feelings at all because they'e all straight!! AHHHH!!!! I guess I just wanna know if anyone else struggles with it too.

2. secretguyX

I've liked 6 girls (one i just started liking) in the past year and a half, and they're ALL straight! =/ It's pretty frustrating. I guess it would help for me to meet some non-hetero people, but oh well.

3. cscipio

You're not alone.

4. fedora777

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yeah im actually in this situation right now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so you're not alone

5. b0i70y

It's hard when you're in school, because pretty much everyone around you is straight. But I've noticed that there tends to be a lot of bi/gay people in college and in adult life in general.

But I still crush on some straight guys. xD

6. Bolin

Yeah, I know how you feel. Only 3 of my (serious) interests have been gay, and the dozens of other interests have been straight. Where you live could play some part in that though, like with my case (the Deep South, a.k.a. Le Hyper Conservative Land, Le Bible Belt).

7. BudderMC

Definitely not alone!

And you can express your feelings... just if you tell it to them, you know it won't be returned. Go share them with a cool, straight, female friend (who can agree on why you admire him so much). To be honest, I feel like talking about it does wonders for working the crush out of your system (iunno, at least it did for me). So just make sure you tell someone who isn't him. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: