1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i bi?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MrHojalata98, Feb 10, 2012.

1. MrHojalata98

:help:astonished:k this is so complicated i might not be able to express it into wordscorrectly so i apologize if some parts are confusing.
    So ive comed to termswith a big part of my sexuality and thats that i DO like guys. Of that im sure, i like how they look, i like it when one of my guy friends hug me, etc. The confusing part are the girls. I dont know wether i like them or not :/. Its so confusing. I mean im attracted to them, sometimes, not all the time. And its not a sexual attraction, its more of "wow tht girls beautiful" thing, if tht even makes sense.
    And i was so confused and willing to find out what i am, that i actually went out and got myself a girlfriend. Now dont get me wrong i like my gf, but even the simpilest things like holding her hand feels weird. Now this might be because its my first gf and im new to the whole thing, but if it is why does it feel so unatural? But then there are those days when i love being around her, and theres nothing else that i think about when im with her. Plz dont think im using her to find out what i am,i actually liked her and thats the reason why i askedher out. But then i have those days when i say " Yea i like girls " and some days im more of a " Wait why am i dating her, im gay :/? "
    So has anyone gone through this? And if so what did you do?:help:

2. secretguyX

I know how you feel, some days i'm like, oh i think i'm straight, and then others where i'm like, i honestly don't think I like guys that way. It can be confusing. You don't have to come to terms with it right now. I mean, you sound bisexual, that's what I consider myself, but i seem to be leaning towards girls more and more. Anyways, does your girlfriend know that you are bisexual, or think you are? It's hard to give advice on something similar to what I'm going through, but does your heart beat faster around her? Do you feel something special when you're around her, at least sometimes? It may take a while for you to know how you truly feel, depending on your age at the moment. Have you told any of your friends either?

3. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How I realised that I'm pretty much 100% gay?

I work in a supermarket and, as I was putting out the 'dirty' magazines, I felt pretty much unmoved by the front covers. I would look at the breasts and shit and think "hey, they're quite nice, I wonder if I'm more straight than I think I am?" But then, one day, as I was putting the magazines out, one front cover caught my eye. There was the usual girl with big tits on the front but up in the top right hand corner there was a tiny picture of a naked guy who I had to tear my eyes away from before anybody saw. When I looked at him, I didnt think "oh hes beautiful" but, instead, I thought "I would love to get fucked by him. God damn hes a sexy mother fucker!"

Thats when I realised. Those girls were beautiful. And their breasts are interesting to me... Maybe I would even get a hard on if I touched them. But it just doesnt compare. None of those girls compare to that guy.