1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like a straight guy..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by reov3596, Feb 11, 2012.

1. reov3596

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm sure this has been posted before, but I like this straight guy a lot, and first I'm not even sure if he is 100% straight or if he might be gay or not, but if he is straight I can't help liking him. What can I do about my feelings?

2. secretguyX

Coming from someone who likes a straight girl, like usual, i'd say you should find out if he is gay. And if not just wait for the feelings to subside. No matter how much you like him, it won't last forever.

3. fedora777

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well nothing really, i mean you can't stop how you feel about someone. but eventually you'll find someone that's better. give it time, you're only 14

4. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

no matter the age, people from New York have wisdom :wink:

5. secretguyX

Haha thank you :slight_smile: that's pretty true :wink:

6. TheDifferent13

My suggestion, If he is straight, let it go. Try to avoid him/his fb or anything you might see about him. It's not worth prolonging something you can not have, as it will only cause you pain. Trust me I know... I've had kind of a similair situation (a crush I could say) about someone that would just not be possible to work out with. It was dragging for about 3 months and I'm still letting go... all I'll say is, avoiding it helps and eventually it gets better. So just hang in there :slight_smile:

7. LOTRgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is so true, though. Right now, it feels like the feelings you have for them are enormous and will never go away, but in a few years, maybe even less than that, you'll be looking back and laughing at the way you felt (I definitely speak from experience on that haha). So like fedora said, there's really nothing you can do because you honestly can't stop how you feel about someone. But you're young and will get through this, don't worry :slight_smile: You have us to vent to when it gets hard! :slight_smile: